Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and state-of-the-art dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist; you are not alone, and our practice puts forth an extra effort to make sure that you are comfortable and happy every time you visit our practice. We are sensitive to your needs as a patient; you can always count on receiving individual attention from our doctors and staff.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your dental health.
Your first visit with us includes:
- A review of your complete dental and medical history forms.
- Complete X-rays of your teeth and mouth.
- An oral exam – we will clean and polish your teeth, make sure your teeth and gums are healthy, and check for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay.
- Once we have reviewed your dental and medical health history forms, and completed your dental exam, our doctors will provide you with a dental consultation, and information about any additional dental treatments you, or your child, may need. During this time we will also answer any questions you may have. We welcome any questions you may have, and are always available to listen to your concerns!
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any X-rays you may have from your previous dentist (if available).
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.